Saturday, April 9, 2011

Captivity or Freedom


The truth will set you free is something that took me a while to understand.

Life isn’t easy when a person finds him or herself constantly living behind a lie.

When people that live behind a lie are choosing to incarcerate themselves.

When I was living behind lies, the advice that I received from others around me was to get out of captivity; this is the same advice that I would like to share with some individuals that may be facing this same problem.

People living a lifestyle that they aren’t proud should take the first step – to acknowledge that he or she is making some mistakes.

The truth will set you free.

We are all human and none of us are perfect.

If we acknowledge that we make mistakes, we can’t worry about what our families and friends may think because the longer we live behind our lies the longer the time that we stay incarcerated.

As my personal testimony, I recently got out of captivity and I want you all out with me.

If you slang drugs and you’re tired of the risky occupation, then quit living behind your lie and get some help.

If you need a lie from drugs to get through your daily routines and you want to experience a natural high then get from behind your lie and seek some help.

If you have been using your body as an attraction device to get members of the opposite sex to display love and affection to you, it’s not too late to get out of captivity.

God blessed us all with many features that exceed beyond our physical appearances.

We all have to be real with ourselves.

If we are aware that we aren’t happy with our lifestyles, then we have to stand up and get help when we are tired of living behind lies.

This article is for everyone, but I want to direct it towards my younger people because it’s going to be a hot summer this year.

As young people, we all have decisions to make –stay in captivity and witness our friends fall to bullets and drugs, or we change ourselves to encourage others to change.

One for the week: “Then the woman said to Elijah, “Now I know that you are a man of God and that the word of the LORD from your mouth is the truth.”(1 Kings 17:24).

No comments: