Friday, July 25, 2008

Teens Talk - Eve Completes A Man

The Grand Rapids Times
7-25-2008
By Marcel Gamble

In the Book of Genesis, God speaks of the creation of Adam and Eve. First God created Adam from clay in the earth and breathed life into him. Secondly, God created Eve from Adams ribs.
Reason being man is only complete with woman.
God didn’t create man to be without woman, neither did he create woman to be without man.
The life we live is in shambles. No one is willing to find their Adam or their Eve anymore. Why?
I will tell you why. Because Eves’ are mad at Adams’ for disrespecting their bodies and emotions. Adams’ are mad at Eves’ for not respecting their goals and the time they spend earning clean money.
Eve is supposed to complete a man.
Now Eve is saying, “girl forget men, all of them just play games and dog you in the end.”
Now Adam is saying, “I’m tired of these gold diggers; all they want is my money that I work hard for.”
Adam and Eve are not meant to have confusion between each other. Eve is meant to complete her man and Adam is supposed to be Eves’ other half.
Everyone speaks of being independent and that’s fine, but no one can be independent for life. Adam and Eve are meant to console each other, consoling can’t happen when someone is living an independent life.
It’s alright for people such as Lil Boosie to spread a message about being independent, but when God created man and woman, His intentions was for them to be dependent on each other.
A woman gets divorced on television. She tells the whole world that she doesn’t want her Adam. A man gets convicted of rape. He tells all women that he isn’t respectful enough to have his Eve
Even with people in my generation many aren’t respecting their Adams’ or Eves’. I stop to ask myself, if Eve is my other half then why do I treat my other half with so much disrespect? Why have I cheated on, belittled, and lied to my other half?
Eve, wherever you may be, I’m sorry.
Why have I had other women on speed dial knowing that I had you Eve?
Eve, I’m sorry.
Chaos has been going on for too long between Adam and Eve, it’s about time for Adam and Eve to put an end to their separation and become one once again.
I’m going to leave you with this: Everyone has their Adam and their Eve waiting for them some where out in the world. So while we are waiting to find our own Adam or Eve we shall not corrupt the future Adams’ and Eves’ of others.

No comments: