Friday, July 22, 2011

Missing Report


After the events I witnessed just the other day outside of my house, I have no choice but to want to file a missing persons report.

I want to file a missing persons report because it seems that not only are many concerned parents missing, the number seems to have significantly decreased.

I say this because yesterday I didn’t see any concerned parents when 12 girls were brutally beating one girl in the middle of the street in the middle of on going traffic.

Some housemates and I were trying to break it up but I didn’t see any parents.

The whole time when all of this was happening, I wondered, “Where are the parents of the 15-year old girl who was beating her victim with a belt?”

I was wondering, “Where are the parents of that teenage girl who was ripping hair out of the head of her victim? Where were the parents of the girl who continuously yelled out derogatory terms? Where were these girl’s parents? Why were these girls acting like street thugs instead of the young ladies that I know they are capable of being?"

Accountability has to be placed somewhere because things are going terribly wrong with some of the youth within the inner city communities.

I want to file a missing report because unquestionably there are many concerned parents missing.

Someone should be there to inform these teens and other teens that there are other solutions besides fighting and shooting each other.

Someone should tell them that they have been deceived as well – that whenever they think it’s gangster to out number someone, they should re-evaluate their personal definition of gangster, because that is far from it.

Gangster is being the bigger individual who actually assesses an issue before getting physical.

Gangster is handling your own; if you have a problem with a person then you go talk it over with that person by yourself, you don’t bring your cousin Pookie, and your friend Rae Rae.

Jumping people only transforms little problems into bigger problems because everyone’s families get involved; and then what was once a little issue, becomes a never ending story.

Concerned parents if you aren’t missing, you should inform your children of these things.

I don’t only feel sorry for the girl who was beaten yesterday, I feel sorry for all of the girls.

Missing reports need to go out to a majority of their parents.

I’m not going to say all of their parents are missing because that’s not the case.

I say to all parents – become aware of what your children are involved in.

One for the week: Psalm 7:4 – “If I have done evil to him who is at peace with me or without cause have robbed my foe then let my enemy pursue and overtake me.”

No comments: