Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine’s Day


On Valentine’s Day many people choose to spend time with their significant others.

Some may go to fancy restaurants or out to various different romantic outings.

This Valentine’s Day I want to do something different; I want to give out roses to women around the world.

This Valentine’s Day I want to apologize to my girl because I want to give flowers to some women around the world.

I want to give a rose to the girl who tries to eat away her issues.

No longer should she have to be consoled by Kleenex and tissues.

I want to give a rose to the girl who is constantly beaten by her boyfriend.

I want to let her know that she is special and the nonsense she is in should come to an end.

I want to give a rose to the girl who has no value for life.

I want to give a rose to the girl that believes that in order to be loved she has to be every man’s lover instead of one man’s wife.

I want to give a rose to the girl that was taken advantage of, and I want this rose to be the representative of authentic love.

I want to give a rose to the girl that’s thinking about taking her life; this rose should tell her that God will help overcome her strife.

I want to give a rose to my mother Mrs. Oascette Hendler for guiding me throughout life.

I want to give a rose to Dr. Patricia Pulliam for proving an avenue for me when I was misguided.

I want to give a rose to my grandmother Dr. Barbra Gamble for being an unbelievable mentor.

I want to give a rose to Mrs. Sally Calloway for giving me great advice.

I want to give a rose to my aunts Yvette Gamble and Minette Gamble for always keeping things realistic with me.

I want to give a rose to my girlfriend Jessica Spearman for being so understanding and patient with me.

I want to give a rose to my grandmother Mrs. Doris Bordeux for keeping all of my articles and being one of my biggest fans.

I want to give a rose to my stepmother Angela Sharif for always showing me love.

This Valentine’s Day I have so many roses that I want to give out.

I want to close this article out with a Happy Valentine’s Day to all you readers!

One for the week: “…but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandment.” Deuteronomy 5:10

No comments: