Saturday, October 30, 2010

Value = 0


When I refer to value, I think of what it means to be a Christian.

I think about what it means to be true to yourself, and true to others.

I want to commend people who make it their duty to show others that there is value in multiple aspects of life.

To those that have shared unity with another person for years in marriage, I thank you.

Thank you for displaying that love isn’t short term relationships, and 1 night stands.

For those that devote time out of each day for God; I thank you.

I thank you for showing that a relationship with God is more than just calling upon Him when you are in trouble.

I wonder if value is appreciated anymore when it comes to some things.

I’m not a mathematician under any circumstance, but it doesn’t take a mathematician to realize that the value is decreasing.

There has to be value placed back into education.

It’s time to stop lying; we all know that our children don’t receive the same opportunities when it comes to learning.

It’s time to bring the value from 0 back to 100. People, we have to once again strive to keep it at 100.

Some of us are jumping into marriages with the knowledge that we don’t want to spend the rest of our lives with the person that we are marrying.

Why aren’t we keeping it 100?

It is sad that many of us can go about each day supporting things that no longer have value.

Instead of supporting things with no value we should strive to place value back.

One for the week: Leviticus 27:17 – “If he dedicates his field during the Year of Jubilee, the value that has been set remains.”

Email me at marcelgamble@ sbcglobal.net to discuss the idea of value.

No comments: